Ampirical Grid Technology Forum and Roundtable
March 22-23, 2023
This FREE on-site and virtual event will bring together industry subject matter experts to discuss the future of the grid, with a focus on making it smarter, greener, and more reliable in a digital environment.
Attendees can look forward to dedicated training sessions on a range of power grid topics, including cybersecurity, protection and control, and cloud technology. These sessions will be led by leading experts in the field, giving attendees the opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry.
Topics to be Covered:
- Power Grid Cloud Applications
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals (Practices & Programs)
- Rethinking Power System Cybersecurity and the Design Process
- Reliability in a Digital Environment (Design Considerations & Best Practices)
- Smart Grid Automation Fundamentals
- Volt/Var Management and DER Impact
- Case for a Smarter, Greener, More Reliable Grid
- Review of Major Outages
- Technology in Action
- Industry Challenges and Solutions: From Resources to Supply Chain
- Grounding Essentials
- Protection & Control – Protection Schemes & Lessons Learned
- And More!
Ampirical Solutions, LLC
1654 Ochsner Boulevard
Covington, LA 70433
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Thursday, March 23, 2023