M-0193B Automatic Synchronizer
Please Note: As of 12/31/2022, Beckwith Electric will no longer be manufacturing the M-0193B Syncrocloser Unit.
- Beckwith will accept orders for these products until 8/31/2022 and all products ordered must ship before 12/31/2022.
- Please contact us to request a quote and place orders.
The M-0193B Syncrocloser Unit closes the generator breaker at the point of synchronism. It initiates the close command in advance of phase coincidence using breaker closing time and slip frequency. The guaranteed minimum frequency difference for operation is 0.0005 Hz; however, typical units consistently operate with frequency differences of 0.0001 Hz. Adjustable front panel controls are provided for upper and lower voltage, voltage difference (DV) limit and frequency difference (DF) limit. Gen/line, bus and supply voltages are transformer isolated to allow freedom in application. The M-0193B includes the M-0194 Generator Control Unit compatibility feature, and the user-selectable anti-motoring feature.
- Accurate, independent controls require no additional instrumentation for field setting
- Various ∆V and ∆F limits available
- Breaker closing times are field programmable
- 50 Hz operation available