M-0388 Syncrocloser® Check Relay
The M-0388 Syncrocloser® Check Relay is used as a permissive relay for secure reclosing of a circuit breaker by verifying that voltage and phase angle conditions are within pre-set limits before allowing the breaker to close. It is a panel-mounted, direct mechanical replacement for G.E. IJS and SLJ, and Westinghouse CVE relays.
- Panel mounted G.E. IJS and SLJ or Westinghouse CVE replacement.
- Accurate, independent phase, time and voltage functions
- Transducer and status outputs are standard features
- Modular construction allows cards to be removed while unit is installed
- Optional unit with voltage checking and dead line and dead bus closure capabilities can be installed at any time.
- Does not require a separate power source
- Complete test and checkout from front panel
- 20A output relay contacts open 0.9A inductive as 125V dc
- Temperature range of -40° to +80° C