M-0390 Syncrocloser® Check Plus Relay
The M-0390 Syncrocloser® Check Plus Relay is used as a permissive relay for secure reclosing of a circuit breaker by verifying that voltage and phase angle conditions are within pre-set limits before allowing the breaker to close. The M-0390 uses phase angle/slip frequency to verify synchronism to provide rapid restoration with the smallest possible angle settings. It is a panel-mounted, direct upgrade for G.E. IJS and SLJ, and Westinghouse CVE relays.
- Panel mounted G.E. IJS and SLJ or Westinghouse CVE replacement.
- Accurate, independent phase, time, voltage and delta F functions
- Transducer and status outputs are standard features
- Modular construction allows cards to be removed while unit is installed
- Dead line/dead bus close capability is standard
- Does not require a separate power source
- Complete test and checkout from front panel
- 20A output relay contacts open 0.9A inductive as 125V dc
- Temperature range of -40° to +80° C
- Line voltage, nominal 120 V ac, 150 V ac maximum continuous. Will withstand 200 V ac for 1 sec.
- Bus voltage, nominal 120 V ac, 150 V ac maximum continuous. Will withstand 200 V ac for 1 sec.
- Enable Sync-Check (by closing contact*).
- Open circuit voltage = 10 to 15 V dc; closed circuit current = 0.02 to 0.04 mA dc.
- NOTE: One input must be greater than 100 V ac to ensure the Output Relay will close. Enable Dead Closing (by closing contact*).
- NOTE: Requires use of gold-plated contacts located close to the unit or a permanent jumper on the back of the unit.
- Whichever input voltage is high, 4 VA; other input, 1 VA.
- PHASE LIMIT: 0 to ±45° or 0 to ±90° (switch selectable), dial accuracy ±5% of full scale.
- TIME LIMIT to close after PHASE LIMIT OK: 0 to 1.5 sec. or 0 to 15 sec. (switch selectable), dial accuracy ±10% of full scale.
- ΔF LIMIT: 0.01 to 0.5 Hz, dial accuracy ±5% of full scale.
- UPPER VOLTAGE LIMIT, either input: 110 to 140 V ac, dial accuracy ±5% of full scale.
- LOWER VOLTAGE LIMIT, either input: 90 to 120 V ac, dial accuracy ±5% of full scale.
- DEAD LIMIT: 10 to 90 V ac, dial accuracy ±10% of full scale.