M-2032A Battery Charger/Power Supply
The M-2032A Battery Charger/Power Supply provides 24 Vdc power input to the low voltage configured M-7600 series of Beckwith Electric Protection and Control Systems. The M‑2032 also provides 12 Vdc backup power to the M‑7600 Series. The Battery Charger/Power Supply operates at 90 to 285 Vac/90 to 315 Vdc power input, 50/60 Hz and is intended for indoor use or mounted inside a chassis or enclosure only. It also charges 24 Vdc batteries that provide backup power supply for the M-7600 Series.
The M-2032A includes a 24 volt battery charging circuit powered from an external main source. The battery charger includes circuitry to detect a loss of main power and automatically provides power from the 24 Vdc battery connections and also 12 Vdc backup power.
- Provides 24 Vdc power to any Beckwith Electric M-7600 Series Protection System or Control configured with Low Voltage power supply
- Provides 12 Vdc backup power to any Beckwith Electric M-7600 Series Protection and Control System
- Accepts AC or DC power input from 90 to 285 Vac/90 to 315 Vdc (50 or 60 Hz)
- Charges a 24 Vdc battery system which upon AC power interruption can be used as temporary power (UPS) supply
- Transient suppressed, input and output
- Substation hardened -40° C to +85° C
- Conformal coated