M-2293B Adapter Panel
The M-2293B is an adapter panel which, when combined with the M-2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control, provides convenient direct replacement of solid-state controls for General Electric ML-32 and VR-1 regulators, and SM-1, SM-2 and SM-2A regulator controls. The M-2293B consists of a front panel with hinge leaves, and mounts into the control cabinet using the same two hinge pins which must be saved from the original control.
- Provides direct mechanical replacement of the old regulator control using the same two hinge pins
- Provides built-in CT shorting protection when the M-2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control is removed
- Optional SCADA Cutout (Local/ Remote) switch (for use with SCADA enabled M-2001C controls) allows Local Blocking of SCADA commands
- Optional SCAMP™ (SCADA Controlable Auto/Maual Pushbutton) switch replaces AUTO/OFF/MANUAL toggle switch
- Optional 2 Level Local Voltage Reduction switch
M-2293B-Mod305: Replacement for GE LRT-200 LTC Control.