M-2339 Adapter Panel
The M‑2339 is an adapter panel which, when combined with the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control, provides convenient direct replacement for Siemens UJ‑3T, SJ‑4T, SJ‑5T, SJ‑6T, IJ‑2T, IJ‑2AT, MJ‑3T and MJ‑3AT LTC Transformer Control Panels.
The M‑2339 mounts against a flat surface and includes a hinged front panel. The M‑2339 includes the M‑2067 Adapter Panel with a voltage fuse and two terminal blocks on the rear for additional external connections, and a M‑0169A Auxiliary Current Transformer (5 A or 8.66 A to 0.2 A) mounted on the rear panel.
- Connects easily to the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control using mounting screws
and 24‑pin connector
- Provides direct mechanical replacement of the original panel
- Provides built‑in CT shorting protection when the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control is removed
- Optional SCADA Cutout switch
- Optional 2 Level Local Voltage Reduction switch