M-2355B Adapter Panel
The M‑2355B is an adapter panel which, when combined with the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control, provides convenient direct replacement for Cooper (formerly McGraw‑Edison) CL‑2, CL‑2A, CL‑4A, CL‑4B, and CL‑4C regulator controls. The M‑2355B consists of a front door panel with hinge leaves on the right side. It mounts into the control cabinet using the same two hinge pins, which must be saved from the original control.
- Connects easily to the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control using mounting screws and 24‑pin connector
- Fits directly into existing regulator control cabinet using the same two hinge pins
- Provides built‑in CT shorting protection when the M‑2001 Series Digital Tapchanger Control is removed
- Optional SCADA Cutout (LOCAL/REMOTE) switch (for use with SCADA enabled M‑2001C controls) allows Local Blocking of SCADA commands
- Optional SCAMP™ (SCADA Controllable AUTO/MANUAL Pushbutton) switch replaces AUTO/OFF/MANUAL toggle switch
- Optional 2 level Local Voltage Reduction switch