M-2355Q Adapter Panel
The M‑2355Q is an adapter panel which, when combined with the M‑2001D Digital Tapchanger Control, provides convenient direct replacement for Cooper (formerly McGraw‑Edison).
For use with single phase regulator controls installed on QD3, QD5 and QD8 Quick Drives only:
The M‑2355Q consists of a front door panel with hinge leaves on the right side. It mounts into the control cabinet using the same two hinge pins, which must be saved from the original control.
- Connects easily to the M‑2001D Digital Tapchanger Control using mounting screws and 24‑pin connector
- Fits directly into existing regulator control cabinet using the same two hinge pins
- Provides built‑in CT shorting protection when the M‑2001D Digital Tapchanger Control is removed
- Optional SCADA Cutout (LOCAL/ REMOTE) switch (for use with SCADA enabled M‑2001D controls) allows Local Blocking of SCADA commands
- Optional SCAMP™ (SCADA Controllable AUTO/MANUAL Pushbutton) switch replaces AUTO/ OFF/MANUAL toggle switch
- Optional 2 level Local Voltage Reduction switch
The Standard Harness option is for “Not Dead Front” Cooper Control Replacements with the M-2355Q Adapter Panel.
The Cooper CL-6 Conversion Harness option is for “Dead Front” Cooper Control Replacements with the M-2355Q Adapter Panel.