Protection, Automation and Control System for Power Distribution Applications.
- Feeder Protection & Power Quality Metering in One Device
- Detection of Sags, Swells, Sub‑Synchronous Transients and Harmonics up to the 63rd with calculated THD and TDD
- Exceeds IEEE 519 PQ Standard
- Harmonics Alarm and Trip to Prevent Damage to Transformers and Tapchanger Motors, Capacitors, Process Motors and Controls, and Adjustable Speed Drives
- Trip Solar and Wind when Inverters Produce High Harmonics at Low Power
- Arc Flash Multimode Point & Loop Fiber Optic and Ultra-Fast Peak Overcurrent Detection
- Fully Embedded Cyber Security Compliance to IEEE 1686 and NERC CIP V5. Cannot Bypass!
- Switchgear Breaker Analytics
- Trip and Close Circuit Integrity Monitoring
- Breaker Cumulative Energy Wear
- Breaker Travel and Arc Extinguish Times
- Advanced Data Collection and Analysis
- 3,500 Sequence of Event Captures
- 100 Digital Fault Recordings of up to 480 cycles each with an adjustable sampling rate up to 128 samples per cycle
- Data Logging Every 5 Minutes for 2 Years
- One Gigabyte Distributed Data Storage Capability
- Selective Targeted Recall
- Advanced Analytic Tools
- Adapter Panel Technology – Easy Field Replacement
- Fast and easy retrofitting for most popular relays in existing cutouts using Beckwith’s Adapter Panel Technology™ View the D-PAC Retrofit Quick Reference Guide
B-1748 Clear Plastic Splash Guard (full front panel coverage)
B-1919 Arc Flash Duplex Extension cable. Couplers included on one end. 6,10,15 meter lengths available.
B-1920 Arc Flash Point Sensor. 6, 10, 15 meter lengths available.
B-1921 Arc Flash Loop Sensor. Coupler included on one end. 6, 10, 15 meter lengths available.
Request a Follow-up
Thank you for your interest in this solution. Contact us directly using the online form below. Please complete this form and press Submit. *Required