To our valued Beckwith Electric Customers and Vendors,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we want to share our continued commitment and dedication to you and our loyal employees.
Currently, we are working at full capacity with no interruption to production. The following protocols are in place to keep our employees safe.
- Allowing employees to work from home when able.
- Limiting all non-essential travel.
- Encouraging phone calls and video conferencing, instead of in-person meetings.
- We will not be attending Conferences/Expos.
- We are monitoring the greater Tampa Bay area to determine community exposure to COVID-19.
- Enhanced cleaning within our facility.
- Creating a barrier around our home office:
- No visitors, unless absolutely necessary for business continuation.
- Visitors wishing to enter our facility must be previously confirmed in writing from their companies per the following:
- They have not been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- They have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- They have not traveled within the last 14 days to any location identified by the Centers for Disease Control as a Level 3 “Hot Zone.”
- They will not shake hands or unnecessarily touch any surfaces.
- They will cover any coughs or sneezes.
- They will wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizers provided in our facility.
- Delivery drivers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) will be advised to drop off boxes without interaction. Paperwork requiring signature will be left on the boxes and will be signed without interaction and retrieved by the drivers.
For more than 50 years, Beckwith Electric has proudly provided innovative and high quality products and solutions. During these unsettling times, our commitment to you will not change.
Thank you for your continued support and we wish everyone good health.