- Digital Capacitor Bank Control for Remote Capacitor Automation, Monitoring and Protection
- Maximum Communication Options For Wired or Wireless Networks
- RS-232, RS 485, & Serial Fiber Optic (ST or V-Pin)
- TRUE Ethernet – Full 10/100Mbps auto-negotiable concurrent multi-session and multi-protocol support
- Embedded Bluetooth®, Class 1 (v2.0), 1Mbps, 128 bit encryption, up to 1/2 mile transmission
- Supports DNP3.0 & MODBUS® Protocols
- Cyber Security – Comprehensive cyber security tools to implement NERC CIP requirements, including IPsec and RADIUS server security
- Three Phase Sensing Digital Capacitor Bank Control for Remote Capacitor Automation, Monitoring and Protection
- Flexible Communication Options for Wired or Wireless Networks with two independent serial ports (232, 485, Fiber or Bluetooth)
- Optional full 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing, autonegotiable true Ethernet (copper or fiber) port with multi-user and multi-protocol support
- Protocols supported include MODBUS, DNP3.0
- Cyber Security tools to implement NERC CIP requirements, including IPsec and Radius server security
- Optional M-2980A Control Cabinet offers a wide range of Pole top mounting options and accessories for communication hardware.
- The M-2501B Autodaptive® Capacitor Control increases the effectiveness of installed distribution system capacitor banks by controlling circuit voltage and reducing system losses due to VAr flow.
- The control monitors the average voltage at the point of installation, voltage changes caused by capacitor bank switching and the number of switch operations to effect optimum capacitor bank control considering local system conditions.
View All Products
All Product Solutions