Solutions | Protection | Generator
Apply Integrated Generator Protection to meet or exceed standards, while providing maintenance and operational information. Beckwith Electric’s protection relays provide you with the ability to meet or exceed ANSI/IEEE C37.102 or Buff Book standards, plus give you additional operational and security enhancements.
- The M-3425A Comprehensive Generator Relay provides protection, control, monitoring and user interface functions for generator protection.
- Stored targets and oscillography can be IRIG-B synchronized.
- Dual RS-232 ports and an RS-485 port provide user-interface communication capabilities.
- The S-3400 IPScom Communications Software is included for direct serial or remote communication access.
- Waveform data can be downloaded using the M-3801D IPSplot PLUS Oscillograph Analysis Software which allows for plotting and printing of the downloaded oscillographic data.