M-2501B Autodaptive® Capacitor Control
Capacitor Control for Pole-Top Capacitor Banks.
Please Note: As of 12/31/2022, Beckwith Electric will no longer be manufacturing the M‑2501B Autodaptive® Capacitor Control.
- Beckwith will accept orders for these products until 8/31/2022 and all products ordered must ship before 12/31/2022.
- Please contact us to request a quote and place orders.
- This product may have an alternative replacement product, M-6280A and M-6283A, depending on your application needs. Please contact us for details.
The M‑2501B Autodaptive® Capacitor Control increases the effectiveness of installed distribution system capacitor banks by controlling circuit voltage and reducing system losses due to VAr flow. The control monitors the average voltage at the point of installation, voltage changes caused by capacitor bank switching and the number of switch operations to effect optimum capacitor bank control considering local system conditions.
- Increases effectiveness of installed capacitors for voltage control to reduce system losses
- Adapts reference voltage, bandwidth and switching time delay to changing conditions such as long-term load growth on distribution circuits and short-term variations in expected loads
- When mated with a CAMP™ (Capacitor Automated Monitoring and Protection) interface module, the M-2501B provides remote control, monitoring and reporting features
M-2841 BecoEye+ Upload Utility Program
Serial Null-Modem Cable