Beckwith’s Tapchanger Control line uses an innovative concept in new transformer or regulator applications or control replacements by using a universal tapchanger control – the M-2001 – with interchangeable adapter panels. The replacement panels are sized to correspond to the original manufacturer’s controls, use the same mountings, and include wire harnesses that match the existing connections – all for easy replacements.
The M-2001’s easy installation, its comprehensive communication capabilities and its variety of features that meet all types of applications have made this control very popular in the industry.
- LTC transformer, substation regulator, and line regulator control provides reliable operation with expanded capabilities
- Adapter panels to retrofit popular industry tapchanger controls
- Cyber Security – Comprehensive cyber security tools to implement NERC CIP requirements, including IPsec and RADIUS server security
- Transformer paralleling by circulating current, Master/Follower (peer to peer) circuitry, or ΔVAR® methods
- DNP3.0, MODBUS® and IEC 61850 Communications Protocols available