M-7679 R-PAC: Protection, Automation and Control System for Recloser, Switch, Sectionalizer and Advanced Distribution Automation Applications.
- Enhance your system protection, operation, automation and fire mitigation strategies. Complete control & cabinet replacement solutions or retrofit select legacy controls with the next generation Beckwith M-7679 R-PAC and a Beckwith Adapter Chassis using your existing reclosers.
- No custom logic required. Over 30 protection elements and multiple embedded functions for advanced FLISR applications including recloser, sectionalizer, and loop schemes.
- Sensitive Ground Indicator. Implement downed conductor or high impedance protection schemes.
- Fully Embedded Cybersecurity. IEEE 1686 Compliant. Multiple features to help you meet NERC CIP V5 including IPSec and RADIUS compatibility. Cannot Bypass!
- Simple User Interface Tools. Achieving complex setting solutions is quick and easy.
- Embedded Virtual Monitoring and Diagnostics. Commissioning and troubleshooting is a breeze.
- Trip Sequence Viewer. View Reclose Sequence Timing and Status in Real-Time.
- Power Quality Monitoring. CBEMA, Harmonics measuring up to the 63rd, THD/TDD Alarm and Trip.
- Event Records Quantity. 3,500 Sequence of Events, plus Data Logging of 2+ years.
- Oscillography Capability. 100 Records of 16, 32, 64, or 128 samples per cycle at up to 8 seconds each.
For additional company or product information, please browse our website or contact a local Beckwith Sales Partner or Regional Sales Manager office near you. Also, no matter when and where you want to connect with us, Beckwith Electric strives to deliver relevant information to you through our social media channels. Get up-to-the-minute headlines, watch our videos, and stay up-to-date with News and behind-the-scenes information. We look forward to sharing and connecting with you.
Would you like to discuss your application with a Senior Application Engineer?
Contact us directly using the online form below. Please complete this form and press Submit. *Required