Eaton Cooper Form 6 Recloser Control EZ-Retrofit using the Beckwith M-2406 Adapter Chassis with the M-7679 R-PAC.
- Enhance your system protection, operation, automation and fire mitigation strategies.
- Retrofit legacy controls with the next generation Beckwith M-7679 R-PAC and M-2406 Adapter Chassis using your existing reclosers.
- No custom logic required.
- Over 30 protection elements and multiple embedded functions for advanced FLISR applications including recloser, sectionalizer, and loop schemes.
- Sensitive Ground Indicator.
- Implement downed conductor or high impedance protection schemes.
- Fully Embedded Cybersecurity.
- IEEE 1686 Compliant. Multiple features to help you meet NERC CIP V5 including IPSec and RADIUS compatibility. Cannot Bypass!
- Simple User Interface Tools.
- Achieving complex setting solutions is quick and easy.
- Embedded Virtual Monitoring and Diagnostics.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting is a breeze.
- Trip Sequence Viewer.
- View Reclose Sequence Timing and Status in Real-Time.
- Power Quality Monitoring.
- CBEMA, Harmonics measuring up to the 63rd, THD/TDD Alarm and Trip.
- Event Records Quantity.
- 3,500 Sequence of Events, plus Data Logging of 2+ years.
- Oscillography Capability.
- 100 Records of 16, 32, 64, or 128 samples per cycle at up to 8 seconds each.
- Click here to view video on the EZ-Retrofit M-2406 Adapter Chassis
- Click here to learn more about the M-7679 R-PAC
- Click here to learn more about the M-2406 Adapter Chassis
Would you like to discuss your application with a Senior Application Engineer?
Contact us directly using the online form below. Please complete this form and press Submit. *Required