Protection & Control Seminar
Venue & Hotel Accommodations
The Protection & Control Seminar will be held at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida. Surrounded by the powder white sand and crystal blue waters of Clearwater Beach, the AAA Four-Diamond Sandpearl Resort blends the natural beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast with premium comforts and warm, personalized service. From the coastal-inspired décor in our guest rooms and suites to Clearwater Beach’s only Four-Diamond restaurant (Caretta on the Gulf), you’ll find signature amenities around every corner and relaxation reflected in every detail.
The sparkling Gulf of Mexico waters, the sugar-white sands and awe-inspiring views share space with delightful resort amenities and warm, welcoming staff. Reflecting an elegant island style, the atmosphere embodies a “British Colonial meets Tommy Bahama” feel…elegant, yet always comfortable. Open and airy guestrooms, a lagoon-style beachfront pool, fine and casual dining options, a full-service spa, exclusive children’s activity programs, and the attractions, restaurants and shops of nearby Pier 60 and downtown Clearwater are just a few of the many highlights that await!
500 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes. Our room block is $176 per night plus a State Tax of 7% ($12.32) and Occupancy Tax of 6% ($10.56) for a total of $198.88 per night.
- Rate is for Arrival on Sunday, July 25 and Departure on Friday, July 30, 2021, subject to availability.
- Rooms have either one King or two Queen beds subject to availability.
- Check In Time: 4:00 PM
- Credit Card Deposit Required – 1 night and tax.
- The discounted room rate INCLUDES resort fees, normally $29. This includes access to the Gulf Front Fitness Center, unlimited local calls, wireless internet access for guestroom, in room coffee and bottled water, nightly shoe shine, access to the Business Center and beach/pool towels.
Based on availability, the Beckwith Electric discounted room rate, is in effect until Friday, July 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST, or until the room block is full, whichever occurs first. Reservation requests received after the deadline or if the room block becomes full will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis with the Sandpearl Resort.
To assure a room, please make your reservation today, or as soon as possible as the Sandpearl Resort tends to fill up quickly.
Visit the Sandpearl Resort website and use the Group/Block Code “BEC0721” under Special Codes
Call the Sandpearl Resort at (877) 726-3111 or (727) 674-4111 and mention code “Beckwith Electric” or Group/Block Code “BEC0721.”
Please Note: Room cancellations must be made no later than seven (7) days in advance in order to avoid the cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Reservation Room Cancellations through Friday, July 16, 2021, 5:00 PM EST:
- For cancellations in our Room Block at the Sandpearl Resort, please contact us online or call (727) 544-2326 and ask for the Protection & Control Seminar Administrator. Cancellations must be made through Beckwith Electric and not the hotel in order for us to provide your room to our waiting list.
- Reservation Room Cancellations after Friday, July 16, 2021, 5:00 PM EST:
- Contact the Sandpearl Resort direct at (866) 384-2995 for cancellations in our Room Block at the Sandpearl Resort. Room cancellations must be made no later than seven (7) days in advance in order to avoid the cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Reservation Changes: If you just need to modify your reservation, please contact the Sandpearl Resort direct at (866) 384-2995 to make the changes.
The Sandpearl Resort is offering a discounted room rate for several days before and after the seminar depending on availability. Consider extending your stay and take advantage of the local beaches and area attractions. Reserve your room early to take advantage of the discounted rate extension as the Sandpearl is not obligated to provide room nights beyond those contained in the room block.
Once you get to the hotel, everything is in close walking distance. The Sandpearl Resort is convenient to the services of Tampa International Airport/TPA (21 miles/33 mins) and St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport/PIE (12 miles/22 mins). Ground transportation from all airports to Sandpearl is available via limousine, shuttle van (Super Shuttle: 800-258-3826), taxi ($55+ one-way), ridesharing companies, sedan service and car rental. Executive car-and-driver service is available at the resort as well, with limousines, sedans and vans on-call.
Hotel parking is available on a per car, per night charge: $25 (Valet Only) Daily Event Valet Parking (No Overnight): $15
Nearby Parking: Not staying at the Sandpearl Resort? North Beach Parking Plaza is a covered parking garage only a block away from the Sandpearl Resort. If offers 24 hour staff, 24/7 video surveillance and over 700 parking spaces. Visit the North Beach Parking Plaza website at www.northbeachparkingplaza.com for more information and parking pricing.