Protection & Control Seminar
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 2, 2021, 5 PM EST
Seminar Cost: $1,350 per person
- Registering Multiple Attendees and Group Discount:
- 12% group discount for 2 or more attendees from the same organization.
- To redeem the group discount, select the option “Multiple Registration Group Discount” at time of registration.
- Looking to register multiple attendees? It is easy for one person to register multiple attendees at the same time. During registration, you will be given the option to add another attendee after you save your first registrant.
- Companion Guest Pass:
- Looking to purchase a Companion Guest Pass? Use the same registration for attendees by clicking the button below. You have the option to register seminar attendees and guests separately or during the same registration session.
- To assure your seat, please complete registration as early as possible.
- Registration includes breakfast and lunch, evening receptions, choice of a tablet pre-installed with the seminar proceedings that you get to keep or printed books, and electronic versions that you can review or print later.
- Attendees are responsible for securing their own hotel accommodations and for all lodging costs. Cancellation of hotel reservations and/or any travel expenses incurred are the responsibility of each individual. Beckwith has secured special rates at the Sandpearl Resort. Visit the Accommodations webpage for additional details.
After your online registration is submitted and your credit card payment is processed, you will receive an email with a registration confirmation and receipt.
Beckwith Electric uses RegFox to manage online registrations and WePay to process online credit card payments. The charge on your bank/credit card statement typically appears as: WPY*BECKWITH ELECTRIC or WPY*WEPAY.
Ask for the Protection & Control Seminar Administrator.
Seminar Registration Terms and Conditions
Attendee Registration Cancellation Policy
- Substitute attendees are welcome at no additional charge with prior notice.
- 10% cancellation fee applies if you cancel on or before Friday, July 2, 2021.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if you cancel between Friday, July 2, 2021, and Friday, July 23, 2021.
- No refunds for cancellations after 5 PM ET on Friday, July 23, 2021, or if you do not attend the event.
- Refunds will be made by check and mailed within 15 business days after a refund is approved.
Cancellations & Substitutions
- For cancellations & substitutions, contact us online or call 727.544.2326 and ask for the Protection & Control Seminar Administrator.
Sandpearl Rooming Cancellations
Please contact us online or call 727.544.2326 and ask for the Protection & Control Seminar Administrator. Cancellations must be made through Beckwith Electric and not the hotel. Room cancellations must be made no later than seven (7) days in advance in order to avoid the cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax.
Additional Seminar Registration Information
Seminar information is subject to change. Check this website regularly to confirm seminar details. Beckwith Electric reserves the right to make changes in programs or speakers, and to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met. Beckwith Electric’s liability is limited to refund of registration fees. If, for any reason, the Protection & Control Seminar should be canceled, Beckwith Electric will refund the registration fee. Beckwith Electric is not responsible for the refund of airfare, hotel, or other costs.
With your registration, you acknowledge that Beckwith Electric and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers and directors, maintain no control over the independent suppliers or contractors that will be providing accommodations and services as a part of the seminar. Accordingly, you hereby agree to release and hold Beckwith Electric and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers and directors harmless from any claim whatsoever, regardless of the cause of action, for any loss or injury whether or not caused solely or contributed to by such suppliers, contractor or by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the direct control of Beckwith Electric and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers and directors.